Yesterday, Google Reader breathed its last breath. Many of us at Author Media used Google Reader for years in order to keep up with all of our favorite blogs. We […]
May 16, 2013
FollowerWonk is a powerful tool that can help authors tweet smarter. We explain what it does and why you should use it.
Every day, an army of evil computers are trying to hack into WordPress sites. Have you fallen victim? Here’s how to protect yourself.
Wondering what the fuss is all about? We review WordPress 3.5 for authors.
July 13, 2012
Evernote will make your life organized. Ever had a brilliant idea for a story and then forgotten about it? That’s a thing of the past.
March 20, 2012
The reading experience has been a solo activity for thousands of years. Watch our interview with BookShout to see how that is changing.
The New iPad is here and perfect for authors. We’ll tell you why.
The new iBooks is inventive, intuitive, and interactive. But it could also alienate your audience. Discover why in today’s blog post.
We asked for one brave volunteer to be our first public author website audit. Find out what Kathy Pooler is doing wrong…and right!
I almost didn’t get the chance to review the Kindle Fire . When my boss handed me the sleek black e-reader with the directive to play with the device and review […]
Subscribe to the Author Media Newsletter and get a free copy 7 Secrets of Amazing Author Websites. $24.99 Value!
- How to Get Your Avatar to Show Up Everywhere July 16, 2013
- How to Use Google Authorship to Boost SEO and Reduce Piracy February 19, 2013
- 6+ Reasons Why Authors Should Avoid GoDaddy April 8, 2013
- 89 Book Marketing Ideas That Will Change Your Life March 26, 2013
- 7 Reasons Why MailChimp is Better than Constant Contact for Author Newsletters April 15, 2013
- 7 Things Santa Can Teach Us About Book Marketing December 9, 2013
- 82 More Tweetable Quotes for Authors December 4, 2013
- 30 Christian Literary Agents to Follow on Twitter December 2, 2013
- How to Market Your Book on Pinterest November 25, 2013
- The Ultimate Cheat Sheet to Social Media Image Sizes November 19, 2013
- Mira Dessy, author The Pantry Principle: Thanks for the step by step explanation!...
- Patricia Likakis: Hello, Chad. So interesting I came across this pos...
- Lisa Smith: Yes, you can export your contacts into a csv or xc...
- Lisa Smith: You've got some incorrect info in your article: ...
- Cinda: I like Daily(W)right by Damyanti....