Wondering what books to get the author in your life this Christmas? Here’s a list of books for writers that will make shopping easy.
Most books don’t end up as audiobooks and I think this is a huge marketing mistake for the following reasons.
The publishing world has changed significantly over the past ten years. Publishers have become much more selective about which books they choose to publish, and often they require the writer […]
February 24, 2012
What do purple cows have to do with writing? Everything. Discover how to stand out in the writing world.
January 5, 2012
Know your audience. It sounds so simple. We’ll show you how best-selling author John Locke used this principle and became a success.
Subscribe to the Author Media Newsletter and get a free copy 7 Secrets of Amazing Author Websites. $24.99 Value!
- How to Get Your Avatar to Show Up Everywhere July 16, 2013
- How to Use Google Authorship to Boost SEO and Reduce Piracy February 19, 2013
- 6+ Reasons Why Authors Should Avoid GoDaddy April 8, 2013
- 89 Book Marketing Ideas That Will Change Your Life March 26, 2013
- 7 Reasons Why MailChimp is Better than Constant Contact for Author Newsletters April 15, 2013
- 82 More Tweetable Quotes for Authors December 4, 2013
- 30 Christian Literary Agents to Follow on Twitter December 2, 2013
- How to Market Your Book on Pinterest November 25, 2013
- The Ultimate Cheat Sheet to Social Media Image Sizes November 19, 2013
- 8 Ways to Authors Can Use Goodreads to Promote Their Book November 11, 2013
- Starting with LiveJournal and the Soft Launch - GryphonGirl Yaoi: […] here’s an article by Thomas Umstat...
- 009 - An Introduction to Twitter for Novelists | Novel MarketingNovel Marketing: […] How to Set Up a Professional Twitter Pro...
- Fiona Ingram: I find the Goodreads staff extremely helpful as we...
- Pierre van Blommestein: Thank you for a most timely and helpful article! ...
- Facebook per gli scrittori: risorsa irrinunciabile o trappola mortale? - Scrivo.me: […] tra i tuoi lettori attorno a una tua ope...