It’s January again, which means time for New Year’s resolutions. It’s easy for resolutions to become bigger-than-life, difficult to keep, and discouraging. While the big dreams are necessary, it’s often […]
January 7, 2014
Santa can teach authors a lot about book marketing. How to dress well is not one of them.
Find out if people are stealing your images, words, or identity with a simple reverse image search. We’ll show you how.
Learn the book marketing strategy that brought one author’s book into the hands of national talk show hosts…and landed him in their book club.
April 11, 2013
In Portland, if something isn’t quite right the magic solution is to put a bird on it. Beyonce blasts that if you liked it, you should have put a ring […]
Ever feel like you are stuck in a tweeting rut? We’ve compiled 100 things for authors to tweet about…without sounding like an infomercial.
Book signings just got easier. Use Twitter to supercharge the event and bring your readers to you. We’ll tell you how.
It’s not hard to trick agents and editors into thinking your platform is bigger than it really is. We’ll tell you how.
March 5, 2013
Twitter isn’t going anywhere.
The sad thing is, most authors are ignoring it. They can’t afford to.
Here’s why you should use a hashtag for your next book.
Subscribe to the Author Media Newsletter and get a free copy 7 Secrets of Amazing Author Websites. $24.99 Value!
- How to Get Your Avatar to Show Up Everywhere July 16, 2013
- 6+ Reasons Why Authors Should Avoid GoDaddy April 8, 2013
- How to Use Google Authorship to Boost SEO and Reduce Piracy February 19, 2013
- 7 Reasons Why MailChimp is Better than Constant Contact for Author Newsletters April 15, 2013
- 89 Book Marketing Ideas That Will Change Your Life March 26, 2013
- The Best Podcasts For Authors & Writers April 7, 2014
- New Course: 7 Tax Saving Tips the IRS Doesn’t Want Authors to Know April 3, 2014
- Authors: Piracy is Not Your Enemy April 3, 2014
- Announcing MyBookTable 1.3 February 19, 2014
- Why I Love (And Hate) Digital Books January 21, 2014
- best e cig uk: My coder is trying to convince me to move to .net ...
- Susie Soh: I am managing my friend/author Google + page. Do y...
- sushi recipes: A motivating discussion is definitely worth commen...
- Bea: Read the material within this website lots, plan...
- Peter: Or just simply that that's how they want to marke...