Santa can teach authors a lot about book marketing. How to dress well is not one of them.
Find out if people are stealing your images, words, or identity with a simple reverse image search. We’ll show you how.
Learn the book marketing strategy that brought one author’s book into the hands of national talk show hosts…and landed him in their book club.
April 11, 2013
In Portland, if something isn’t quite right the magic solution is to put a bird on it. Beyonce blasts that if you liked it, you should have put a ring […]
Ever feel like you are stuck in a tweeting rut? We’ve compiled 100 things for authors to tweet about…without sounding like an infomercial.
Book signings just got easier. Use Twitter to supercharge the event and bring your readers to you. We’ll tell you how.
It’s not hard to trick agents and editors into thinking your platform is bigger than it really is. We’ll tell you how.
March 5, 2013
Twitter isn’t going anywhere.
The sad thing is, most authors are ignoring it. They can’t afford to.
Here’s why you should use a hashtag for your next book.
February 19, 2013
As an author, you can’t afford to ignore Google’s authorship program. We’ll tell you what you need to know about this new development.
Subscribe to the Author Media Newsletter and get a free copy 7 Secrets of Amazing Author Websites. $24.99 Value!
- How to Get Your Avatar to Show Up Everywhere July 16, 2013
- How to Use Google Authorship to Boost SEO and Reduce Piracy February 19, 2013
- 6+ Reasons Why Authors Should Avoid GoDaddy April 8, 2013
- 89 Book Marketing Ideas That Will Change Your Life March 26, 2013
- 7 Reasons Why MailChimp is Better than Constant Contact for Author Newsletters April 15, 2013
- 7 Things Santa Can Teach Us About Book Marketing December 9, 2013
- 82 More Tweetable Quotes for Authors December 4, 2013
- 30 Christian Literary Agents to Follow on Twitter December 2, 2013
- How to Market Your Book on Pinterest November 25, 2013
- The Ultimate Cheat Sheet to Social Media Image Sizes November 19, 2013
- sohel: go daddy is bad hosting company.... don't have l...
- Refugia: I am genuinely thankful to the owner of this site ...
- SERP Optimization: I recently cannot depart your web site in advance ...
- Derand Drake: GoDaddy is the worst. A domain I had with them for...
- Lisa Medley: Seriously. You could not have made this any easier...