Learn the book marketing strategy that brought one author’s book into the hands of national talk show hosts…and landed him in their book club.
April 11, 2013
In Portland, if something isn’t quite right the magic solution is to put a bird on it. Beyonce blasts that if you liked it, you should have put a ring on it. We say, if you want someone to like it, put a pin on it. That’s why we’re hosting a webinar on how to [...]
Ever feel like you are stuck in a tweeting rut? We’ve compiled 100 things for authors to tweet about…without sounding like an infomercial.
Book signings just got easier. Use Twitter to supercharge the event and bring your readers to you. We’ll tell you how.
It’s not hard to trick agents and editors into thinking your platform is bigger than it really is. We’ll tell you how.
March 5, 2013
Twitter isn’t going anywhere.
The sad thing is, most authors are ignoring it. They can’t afford to.
Here’s why you should use a hashtag for your next book.
February 19, 2013
As an author, you can’t afford to ignore Google’s authorship program. We’ll tell you what you need to know about this new development.
January 18, 2013
Feeling stuck on Facebook? Here are 3 simple ways to engage on your author Facebook page.
January 17, 2013
I once thought Twitter was a fad. Then I tried it out and my print sales increased 1,000% in 1 month. Here’s my story.
- How to Get Your Avatar to Show Up Everywhere April 27, 2009
- How to Use Google Authorship to Boost SEO and Reduce Piracy February 19, 2013
- 89 Book Marketing Ideas That Will Change Your Life March 26, 2013
- 7 Differences Between Published & Unpublished Authors September 17, 2009
- 44 Essential Twitter Hashtags Every Author Should Know January 24, 2012
- How to Create A Custom Widget in WordPress May 23, 2013
- How to Add “Click to Tweet” to Your Blog Posts May 21, 2013
- Tweet Smarter with FollowerWonk May 16, 2013
- Do You Want Free Books? May 14, 2013
- 101 Tweetable Quotes For Authors May 9, 2013
- Kevin Hockenbary: alot of these sound great, but there's not...
- Steve K Smy: OK - I Surrender - it won't show it - use divisio...
- Steve K Smy: Nope - it didn't :( "You can sometimes get over...
- Steve K Smy: One extra word of advice: If the results don't l...
- Angela: I use godaddy for my domains and host them with ta...