Fresh out of ideas on how to help your writing take off? You’re in luck. We’ve compiled a list of 89 book marketing ideas that will change your life, build your brand, and sell your book.
In the age of the internet, it’s easy to want to compete globally. Just don’t forget the power of local.
Imagine a website that would email thousands of people in your town to let them know where you are speaking next. Now imagine that this is free. Your imagination has become a reality. Read on for details.
- How to Get Your Avatar to Show Up Everywhere April 27, 2009
- How to Use Google Authorship to Boost SEO and Reduce Piracy February 19, 2013
- 89 Book Marketing Ideas That Will Change Your Life March 26, 2013
- 7 Differences Between Published & Unpublished Authors September 17, 2009
- 44 Essential Twitter Hashtags Every Author Should Know January 24, 2012
- Your Book is Your Business June 13, 2013
- How a Car Can Unlock Your Author Website June 11, 2013
- How to Put Social Media on Autopilot – So You Can Finish Your Book June 6, 2013
- How to Use Google Plus to Easily Record A Video Blog June 6, 2013
- How To Do a Reverse Image Search June 4, 2013
- Jim Stow: Hi Allison, I love your book title. I pray that yo...
- Peter DeHaan: I just surveyed my newsletter subscribers and they...
- Maria I. Morgan: Great post, Caitlin! Really resonated with surroun...
- Alison Nappi: This resonates with me so deeply. I can't wait to...
- Carrie Lynn Lewis: Caitlin, Great post. I feel validated! As a ...