Fresh out of ideas on how to help your writing take off? You’re in luck. We’ve compiled a list of 89 book marketing ideas that will change your life, build your brand, and sell your book.
In the age of the internet, it’s easy to want to compete globally. Just don’t forget the power of local.
Imagine a website that would email thousands of people in your town to let them know where you are speaking next. Now imagine that this is free. Your imagination has become a reality. Read on for details.
Subscribe to the Author Media Newsletter and get a free copy 7 Secrets of Amazing Author Websites. $24.99 Value!
- How to Get Your Avatar to Show Up Everywhere July 16, 2013
- 6+ Reasons Why Authors Should Avoid GoDaddy April 8, 2013
- How to Use Google Authorship to Boost SEO and Reduce Piracy February 19, 2013
- 7 Reasons Why MailChimp is Better than Constant Contact for Author Newsletters April 15, 2013
- 89 Book Marketing Ideas That Will Change Your Life March 26, 2013
- The Best Podcasts For Authors & Writers April 7, 2014
- New Course: 7 Tax Saving Tips the IRS Doesn’t Want Authors to Know April 3, 2014
- Authors: Piracy is Not Your Enemy April 3, 2014
- Announcing MyBookTable 1.3 February 19, 2014
- Why I Love (And Hate) Digital Books January 21, 2014
- http://Evabugden.wordpress.com/2014/04/15/great-tips-for-caring-for-your-Aging-parent-At-home: Marvelous work on behalf of the owner of this web ...
- cori: Hurrah, that's what I wwas exploring for, what ...
- Free Instagram Followers: Hi there to every one, it's truly a nice for me t...
- buy a auto coulsdon: Hey, fantastic blog post. It has really inspired t...
- Selling Used Car: Great write-up, dude. Just can't wait for the nex...