It’s January again, which means time for New Year’s resolutions. It’s easy for resolutions to become bigger-than-life, difficult to keep, and discouraging. While the big dreams are necessary, it’s often […]
January 7, 2014
November 25, 2013
Pinterest gives you the opportunity of a large following that will quickly and easily. Learn how to use Pinterest to boost your platform.
Looking to take Twitter to the next level? If you’re consistently engaging with your readers on your blog, Twitter, Facebook, and your newsletter, and you’re looking to add a new […]
Most bloggers know that Facebook and Twitter are important for getting traffic to your posts. But did you know that the number of blog visitors finding their way from Pinterest […]
Did you know that MyBookTable now comes with GoodReads integration? You can now show a books GoodRead’s reviews right on your book page. Show off the reviews you already have on GoodReads while leveraging your website traffic to get even more book reviews. Win Win!
Pages, or Fan Pages as some people call them, are one of the best ways to promote your book or cause on Facebook. They are much more flexible than groups and won’t dilute your profile with people you don’t know.
Here is how to create a page of your own.
Have you ever seen a “Latest Tweets” widget in a blogger’s sidebar? These are widgets that show a blogger’s latest activity on Twitter. It connects to Twitter and automatically updates […]
Google+ is a ghost town. No one uses it. It’s only for nerds. Or at least, that’s what most people who have never tried it think. However, Google+ is a […]
This is an article we’ve written for our authors’ photographers. If you are an author about to have a photoshoot for a website, you’ll want to share this resource with […]
Have you ever noticed how some people’s photo’s appear next to their comments and others do not? We’ll teach you how to make that happen.
Subscribe to the Author Media Newsletter and get a free copy 7 Secrets of Amazing Author Websites. $24.99 Value!
- How to Get Your Avatar to Show Up Everywhere July 16, 2013
- 6+ Reasons Why Authors Should Avoid GoDaddy April 8, 2013
- How to Use Google Authorship to Boost SEO and Reduce Piracy February 19, 2013
- 7 Reasons Why MailChimp is Better than Constant Contact for Author Newsletters April 15, 2013
- 89 Book Marketing Ideas That Will Change Your Life March 26, 2013
- Announcing MyBookTable 1.3 February 19, 2014
- Webinar: 7 Tax Saving Tips the IRS Doesn’t Want Authors to Know February 14, 2014
- Why I Love (And Hate) Digital Books January 21, 2014
- 5 New Year’s Resolutions Authors Should Make in 2014 January 7, 2014
- 14 Publishing Predictions for 2014 December 31, 2013
- josefabarclay.wordpress.com: I have read so many articles regarding the blogger...
- player: Hello, after reading this remarkable article i am ...
- depressing quotes: Hello! I just wanted to ask if you ever have any i...
- plumber Sparks NV: If you are looking for efficient and reliable plum...
- Blondell: These ingredients may not lead to weight loss indi...