Pinterest gives you the opportunity of a large following that will quickly and easily. Learn how to use Pinterest to boost your platform.
November 25, 2013
Goodreads is one of the most effective places for authors to market their books. Learn easy ways to use GoodReads to sell more books and get more readers.
Are you a novelist? Do you want to sell more of your books? If yes, we think you’ll love this brand new Podcast. It’s a Podcast on marketing designed specifically […]
In just two days, writers from across the globe will embark on an epic journey. The goal? To write a 50,000 word novel in 30 days. Currently, there are 143,356 […]
How do you make it onto a bestsellers list? In this post I discuss the key elements to writing a bestseller, including a little known secret that can have a significant effect on book sales.
September was another busy month at Author Media. We saw a lot of changes in the office, including adding several new team members, but that didn’t stop us from continuing […]
Looking to take Twitter to the next level? If you’re consistently engaging with your readers on your blog, Twitter, Facebook, and your newsletter, and you’re looking to add a new […]
No, it’s not crazy. You can write a novel in thirty days.
To give you a hand, we will be hosting a webinar with Jeff Gerke, publisher and author of Write Your Novel in a Month.
Most bloggers know that Facebook and Twitter are important for getting traffic to your posts. But did you know that the number of blog visitors finding their way from Pinterest […]
Subscribe to the Author Media Newsletter and get a free copy 7 Secrets of Amazing Author Websites. $24.99 Value!
- How to Get Your Avatar to Show Up Everywhere July 16, 2013
- 6+ Reasons Why Authors Should Avoid GoDaddy April 8, 2013
- How to Use Google Authorship to Boost SEO and Reduce Piracy February 19, 2013
- 7 Reasons Why MailChimp is Better than Constant Contact for Author Newsletters April 15, 2013
- 89 Book Marketing Ideas That Will Change Your Life March 26, 2013
- Announcing MyBookTable 1.3 February 19, 2014
- Webinar: 7 Tax Saving Tips the IRS Doesn’t Want Authors to Know February 14, 2014
- Why I Love (And Hate) Digital Books January 21, 2014
- 5 New Year’s Resolutions Authors Should Make in 2014 January 7, 2014
- 14 Publishing Predictions for 2014 December 31, 2013
- depressing quotes: Hello! I just wanted to ask if you ever have any i...
- plumber Sparks NV: If you are looking for efficient and reliable plum...
- Blondell: These ingredients may not lead to weight loss indi...
- Knut: testing...
- Ashley: I think these are really great tips and very helpf...