Looking to take Twitter to the next level? If you’re consistently engaging with your readers on your blog, Twitter, Facebook, and your newsletter, and you’re looking to add a new […]
No, it’s not crazy. You can write a novel in thirty days.
To give you a hand, we will be hosting a webinar with Jeff Gerke, publisher and author of Write Your Novel in a Month.
Most bloggers know that Facebook and Twitter are important for getting traffic to your posts. But did you know that the number of blog visitors finding their way from Pinterest […]
Pinterest is one of the fastest-growing social networks and brings in lots of referral traffic to blogs (according to one study, more traffic comes from Pinterest than Twitter). While one […]
Should you look to your audience to provide the funds for your next book? Christy award finalist Mary DeMuth asks seven questions to help you decide.
The slowdown in blogging around here may have given you the impression that business has slowed down for us as well. Not true! We launched four sites in July and […]
When you say your website on the radio can listeners find it? Can they spell it? The radio test is not just important for the radio. Anytime someone talks about your website you want to make sure the listener goes to the right site. Here are 7 tests to see if your website passes the radio test.
This new version of MyBookTable comes with book reviews, GoodReads integration, more shortcode options, breadcrumbs, drag and drop book sorting and more!
Did you know that MyBookTable now comes with GoodReads integration? You can now show a books GoodRead’s reviews right on your book page. Show off the reviews you already have on GoodReads while leveraging your website traffic to get even more book reviews. Win Win!
Pages, or Fan Pages as some people call them, are one of the best ways to promote your book or cause on Facebook. They are much more flexible than groups and won’t dilute your profile with people you don’t know.
Here is how to create a page of your own.
Subscribe to the Author Media Newsletter and get a free copy 7 Secrets of Amazing Author Websites. $24.99 Value!
- How to Get Your Avatar to Show Up Everywhere July 16, 2013
- How to Use Google Authorship to Boost SEO and Reduce Piracy February 19, 2013
- 6+ Reasons Why Authors Should Avoid GoDaddy April 8, 2013
- 89 Book Marketing Ideas That Will Change Your Life March 26, 2013
- 7 Reasons Why MailChimp is Better than Constant Contact for Author Newsletters April 15, 2013
- 7 Things Santa Can Teach Us About Book Marketing December 9, 2013
- 82 More Tweetable Quotes for Authors December 4, 2013
- 30 Christian Literary Agents to Follow on Twitter December 2, 2013
- How to Market Your Book on Pinterest November 25, 2013
- The Ultimate Cheat Sheet to Social Media Image Sizes November 19, 2013
- Patricia Likakis: Hello, Chad. So interesting I came across this pos...
- Lisa Smith: Yes, you can export your contacts into a csv or xc...
- Lisa Smith: You've got some incorrect info in your article: ...
- Cinda: I like Daily(W)right by Damyanti....
- Cinda: Thanks for this. I was wondering how to link to...