Liz Curtis Higgs answers the question – “If you write two different kinds of books…do you need two different websites?” The answer may surprise you.
April 23, 2013
Every day, an army of evil computers are trying to hack into WordPress sites. Have you fallen victim? Here’s how to protect yourself.
With more connections being made on Twitter, you want your profile to put your best foot forward. Here’s how to set up a Twitter profile that’s polished.
Constant Contact is the most popular solution for author newsletters. But is it the best? Here are 7 reasons why I prefer Mail Chimp to Constant Contact.
April 11, 2013
In Portland, if something isn’t quite right the magic solution is to put a bird on it. Beyonce blasts that if you liked it, you should have put a ring on it. We say, if you want someone to like it, put a pin on it. That’s why we’re hosting a webinar on how to [...]
There was a time when I have almost 40 domains with GoDaddy. I started using them almost ten years ago back when GoDaddy was a new website with dungeon low prices.
Now I don’t own a single domain with GoDaddy. Here are six reasons why you should move away from GoDaddy too.
Ever feel like you are stuck in a tweeting rut? We’ve compiled 100 things for authors to tweet about…without sounding like an infomercial.
Kickstarter is changing the way that self-published authors are raising money (and awareness!) for their books. What is Kickstarter? Kickstarter is a crowd funding website that lets you attract backers for a creative project. These backers help fund your project by pre-ordering it. That project can be a book, movie, or piece of software, but [...]
Book signings just got easier. Use Twitter to supercharge the event and bring your readers to you. We’ll tell you how.
Authors, nonprofits, and America’s Mad Professor of Fiction Writing..oh my! Find out whose sites we launched in March.
- How to Get Your Avatar to Show Up Everywhere April 27, 2009
- How to Use Google Authorship to Boost SEO and Reduce Piracy February 19, 2013
- 89 Book Marketing Ideas That Will Change Your Life March 26, 2013
- 7 Differences Between Published & Unpublished Authors September 17, 2009
- 44 Essential Twitter Hashtags Every Author Should Know January 24, 2012
- How to Create A Custom Widget in WordPress May 23, 2013
- How to Add “Click to Tweet” to Your Blog Posts May 21, 2013
- Tweet Smarter with FollowerWonk May 16, 2013
- Do You Want Free Books? May 14, 2013
- 101 Tweetable Quotes For Authors May 9, 2013
- Steve K Smy: One extra word of advice: If the results don't l...
- Angela: I use godaddy for my domains and host them with ta...
- Tara: Thanks - all updated and WOO! I could do it all b...
- diane williams: thank you for all the information, but I am still ...
- Kara: Pretty accurate except for when you write. I usual...