The Busy Author’s Guide To Popularity And Profit On Pinterest
Mary DeMuth came to Pinterest as a newbie, knowing very little about it. In fact, she had a few boards up with her book covers, which (not surprisingly) had very little interaction and certainly no benefit to MaryDeMuth.com’s statistics. She'd read about Pinterest and its crazy-wild potential, so she started experimenting with it. Soon after, she read a marvelous ebook by Melissa Taylor called Pinterest Savvy that answered many of her questions and helped her understand its inner workings.
And then she went crazy (in a cool, not a straight-jacketed, way). She saw pageviews on her website, which had stagnated for a YEAR, quadruple. All because she did a few strategic things with the mighty Pinterest. May the Pin be With You!
Here’s what you’ll learn:
- Find out about 7 Free Tools You Can Use to Easily Make Pinnable Images
- How to Add a Pin It Button to Your Blog
- How To Grow Your Following on Pinterest
- How to use Pinterest to hyperdrive your website traffic.
- How to Track the # of People Pin Your Website
- How to determine your personal ROI for Pinterest
- How to maximize your effectiveness while minimizing time spent on Pinterest
- Winning pinning strategies for both novelists and nonfiction writers (or anyone in business).
What People Are Saying
“Mary has put together such a fabulous resource on Pinterest for authors and speakers, full of the kind of practical, helpful information we really need! Most of my blog traffic actually comes from Pinterest now – it’s connected me to a whole new group of readers who have become a part of my community, as I’ve become a part of theirs.
I can’t recommend The Busy Author’s Guide To Popularity And Profit On Pinterest highly enough!”
Author, Speaker, and Syndicated Radio Host
What you get ($44.98 Value):
- The Busy Author’s Guide To Popularity And Profit On Pinterest MP3 (1 hour) $15. Value
- Bonus Pinterest Q&A With Melissa Taylor Author of Pinterest Savvy MP3 (50 minutes) $15.00 Value
- The Busy Author’s Guide To Popularity And Profit On Pinterest eBook (56 Pages) $9.99 Value
- How to Make Your Own Pins Using PicMonkey.com Step by Step Guide $4.99 Value
- What about Pinterest for business?
- Does Pinterest have a feature where you can switch easily between your personal and business/book account like Facebook does?
- How do you know a person came to your website from Pinterest?
- How do you protect your images from being used by others or for other businesses?
- Is there a way to give your street team access to your Pinterest board?
- Can you automatically pin your posts to your board?
- How does pinning other people’s stuff help you sell books?
- How can authors who have a website but not a blog use Pinterest?
- Can I just hire a teenager to do this for me? So I can just write?
- What about putting book covers of my favorite books? Is this legal?
- How important is the board description? Any tips for what should be encoded in that description?
- You recommended some photo editing sites, but what about sites where I can purchase download photos or other graphics to use on Pinterest?
- Plus many more...