If you are new to Twitter here are 7 people you will want to follow.
They share helpful advice and many of them are authors, so if you want a good example to follow here it is:
1. @AuthorMedia shares tips that help you do more in less time.
2. @BookMarketer shares tips on how to promote your book online and offline.
3. @PhenixandPhenix is one of the top book publicity firms. They share great tips and news.
4. @KathyIde shares grammar tips. If you don’t want to follow her, it’s a sign that you need to follow her.
5. @MaryDeMuth gives great writing tips for authors.
6. @MichaelHyatt is the CEO of Thomas Nelson Publishers. He is the publishing industry expert.
There are many other folks worth following but these seven are a great place to get started.